Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I've been glued to the television since 4:00 am this morning watching the beautiful Kate Middleton become a princess by marrying her handsome prince.  Although I'm an American, I've loved the British Royal Family since I was very young.  I rose bright and early on a summer day almost 30 years ago to watch another beautiful young lady become a princess.  I think her son will make a better husband and his wife is more prepared for her new lifestyle.


The kisses (yes, 2 of them!) were so sweet.  I know his mother is smiling down on him today.

Now, on to my regular household duties and then some knitting.  Sadly, a nap will have to wait as my children are scheduled to either be picked up or delivered every 2 or 3 hours throughout the day and I have trouble relaxing enough to sleep when I know I have to leave that soon - always afraid someone will be left somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment