Thursday, April 28, 2011

Old Pictures

My sister's birthday was Monday, so our family got together Saturday to celebrate.  My mother brought two copies of a picture from Easter 2002 of our four children - my 2 boys and my sister's 2 girls.

They are now from left to right 10 1/2, almost 13, 16 and 13 1/2.  It's so hard to believe how fast the time has flown and how this picture defines their personalities.  The one on the left is smart as can be, but don't try and make her do something she doesn't want to do.  The next one is sweet as sugar, always willing to help anyone.  Next is my oldest, very smart, especially in math, but recently (as in at age 14 1/2) diagnosed with ADD.  A little scatter-brained, but a wonderful young man.  Last, but not least is my youngest who NEVER liked to sit still and the look says it all.  He still likes to be on the move, and helps me in the yard when I need it.

Here are my two angels nine years ago.  I would love to jump back for a visit to those days!


And here they are now:

No comments:

Post a Comment