Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Mailman was very kind...

Today was the jackpot in the mailbox.  I expected to get my order from the the Loopy Ewe.  I just love that place.  You always get a little surprise with your order.  My order was the yarn for my future cardigan, pattern still undecided, Amy Butler Organic.  It really is lovely, if only I could choose a pattern...


Besides my order, I received the cutest little sock pattern and a tiny ball of yarn to make it.  A great idea for a Christmas decoration or gift topper.



I am still working on my KAL, but having to rip out so very much.  Again, I give thanks for my lifeline. I am definitely making slow process, but really have to make a conscious effort to knit alone so as to be as focused as possible.

Tomorrow, my other package...

No comments:

Post a Comment