Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh my goodness, it's been awhile!

Not that anyone is really reading, but it's been such a long time.  Life has been rolling on and I have just not taken the time to update.  The kids have had summer break and been back in school for about 6 weeks. I've been knitting along, some for me, some for the Loopy Ewe's camp loopy, and some for Christmas gifts.

Finished Objects:
I have made two pair of fingerless mittens, one for me and one for a friend.  Our sons play baseball together and it's getting chilly on those weekend mornings.  I like to knit during the games and she keeps the scorebook.  So, we were both in need of some hand warming while allowing us to use our fingers -

Mine are the top ones and my friend's are the bottom (I actually like her yarn selection better.  I may let her choose for all my projects!)  They are Berry Hill's Fingerless Mittens with Malabrigo Silky Merino. Here's my project page..  

That's it for now.  I'm really going to try and keep up, at least weekly...

No comments:

Post a Comment