Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Am I really going to do this?


This is Shiloh. 

 I read many, many blogs and so enjoy being a part of other people's lives, even from far away. I've made some friends and learned so much from these cyber-visits.

I really don't know what this blog will be about. I love to knit and read many knitting blogs. I have 2 sons (and a husband) and a variety of four-legged family members. I'm sure they will make appearances! Maybe this will only be for me - mindless ramblings of my life, to read many years from now.

So, for my first experience with this, I'll introduce Shiloh.  He's a 2 1/2 year old beagle and my husband and kids will say he's quite spoiled.  I just think he's wonderful!  Regarding knitting, I'm currently working on a sweater for my husband (shhh, he doesn't know) and a shawl for my mother's birthday.  I just finished a neckwarmer for a swap (though I love it so much, it will be hard to part with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment